Talking about Te Pūkenga.
Sept. 28, 2022
QPEC (Quality Public Education Coalition) is holding an online hui to talk Te Pūkenga on Wednesday 5th October from 10am-12 noon.
There are six speakers:
- Tina Smith (Tumu Whakarae, TEU)
- Alby Fitisemanu (Senior Lecturer, MIT)
- Irene Farnham (Graduate Student, Unitec)
- Prabhat Chand (Senior Lecturer, Unitec)
- John Snook (Chief Executive, WITT)
- David Kenkel (Senior Lecturer, Unitec)
Following a few words from the panellists there will be a 30 question and answer discussion at the end. To register and receive a Zoom link, email email@example.com.