HealthCarePlus Webinar with Public Trust – 4pm today!.
April 26, 2023
Did you know that nearly 50% of New Zealanders don’t have a will? If you’re in that 50% and are wondering whether you should put a will in place, or you need to update your current will, why not join HealthCarePlus for a free, 45-minute webinar this afternoon, Wednesday 26 April 2023 at 4pm.
The webinar will be a Question-and-Answer session hosted by Alan Sharpe from HealthCarePlus and Charissa Mackenzie, a Principal Trustee at Public Trust, New Zealand’s largest provider of estate planning and trustee service.
Alan will be putting your questions to Charissa as they discuss the importance of wills and why you need one. They will also cover many topics during the session like:
- What happens if you don’t have a will
- Why your current will might no longer work
- How you can have comfort your children will be looked after
- Common mistakes to look out for when making a will
- How making a will can be made quick and easy