P.O. Box 6272, North Dunedin, 9059
579 Castle St, Dunedin 9016
Tel 03 479 5492 or 027 229 5570
03 755 8700
- Central Plateau REAP collective agreeemnt 01 July 2013 to 30 June 2015
- West REAP Collective Employment Agreement
- Ruapehu REAP Collective Agreement to 30 June 2014
- Marlborough REAP Collective Employment Agreement
- Tairāwhiti REAP Collective Employment Agreement
- EastBay REAP CA 01 June 2013 to 30 June 2015
Click here for latest REAP news
A recent hui of representatives from some of TEU’s smallest branches said the union’s priorities on fair pay and decent working conditions were aspirational rather than a reality for some ...
Tertiary Update Vol 17 No 26 Four-fifths of scientists do not believe the National Science Challenges are the best way to organise research to deliver benefits to New Zealand, according to ...
Improved consultation on redundancy, as well as a 2 percent pay rise in the first year and a rate-of-inflation pay rise in the second year underpin a proposed new collective ...
TEU members at the Central Plateau REAP have negotiated one of the highest pay rises in the tertiary education sector this year. The two year agreement includes annual pay increases ...
There are two candidates standing for the one position of REAP/OTEP/PTE rep on the Industrial and Professional Committee. Below is information about each of the two candidates, and an explanation of how the vote will take ...