TEU National Women’s Committee, Te Kahurangi Mareikura
- Guiding principles
- Committee meetings and dates
- Role of the National Women’s Committee, Te Kahurangi Māreikura
- TEU Branch Women’s Representatives
- Organising a “Coffee Cake and Chat” session
Other useful links
- CTU Women’s Council page
- Toolkit on combining parental leave and a career – a toolkit published by the University of Auckland with input and advice from TEU, covering before, during and after parental leave
- Women returning to work report – a joint project by the University of Auckland and the Association of University Staff analysing women’s experiences returning to work after parental leave
- LabourStart’s” women’s union news page
- The British Trade Union Congress Family Friendly Working Guide (pdf)
- Panui March 2011 – A quarterly newsletter from the Ministry of Women’s Affairs
Click here for latest women’s news
Male scientists received the overwhelming majority of research grants in engineering, health, and medicine over the past decade, according to research from the University of Technology in Sydney. The gender imbalance in ...
A new campaign launched this week by the New Zealand Council of Trade Unions is calling on the new government to legislate for equal pay within one year. The campaign was launched ...
The new government reaffirmed its commitment to making sure women are paid fairly for the work they do by moving quickly to scrap National’s flawed Equal Pay and Pay Equity Bill. The ...
The new government has moved quickly to scrap National’s flawed Equal Pay and Pay Equity Bill, a decision that was welcomed by the Tertiary Education Union (TEU) as a positive ...
This week is Mental Health Awareness Week which offers an important opportunity to reflect on the impact workplaces can have on our mental health. Looking after the wellbeing of staff benefits ...