TEU National Women’s Committee, Te Kahurangi Mareikura
- Guiding principles
- Committee meetings and dates
- Role of the National Women’s Committee, Te Kahurangi Māreikura
- TEU Branch Women’s Representatives
- Organising a “Coffee Cake and Chat” session
Other useful links
- CTU Women’s Council page
- Toolkit on combining parental leave and a career – a toolkit published by the University of Auckland with input and advice from TEU, covering before, during and after parental leave
- Women returning to work report – a joint project by the University of Auckland and the Association of University Staff analysing women’s experiences returning to work after parental leave
- LabourStart’s” women’s union news page
- The British Trade Union Congress Family Friendly Working Guide (pdf)
- Panui March 2011 – A quarterly newsletter from the Ministry of Women’s Affairs
Click here for latest women’s news
It is Pink Shirt Day tomorrow and the TEU is working with Massey University to take a stand against workplace bullying by celebrating the day at each of its campuses. Pink ...
Make a submission urging National to amend draft legislation that could make it harder to achieve pay equity. That is the action people are being encouraged to take this week as part ...
Less than 24 hours after a landmark decision to settle an equal pay case for caregivers, National announced its intention to pass a law that would make future pay equity ...
For people working in the aged residential, disability and home support sectors, gender biased low wages should be a thing of the past, the TEU said following a landmark decision to ...
The Ministry of Education has agreed to progress a pay equity claim for education support workers, following mediation talks on Monday. The talks are the latest stage in a long running ...