TEU National Women’s Committee, Te Kahurangi Mareikura
- Committee members
- Guiding principles
- Committee meetings and dates
- Role of the National Women’s Committee, Te Kahurangi Māreikura
- TEU Branch Women’s Representatives
- Organising a “Coffee Cake and Chat” session
Other useful links
- CTU Women’s Council page
- Toolkit on combining parental leave and a career – a toolkit published by the University of Auckland with input and advice from TEU, covering before, during and after parental leave
- Women returning to work report – a joint project by the University of Auckland and the Association of University Staff analysing women’s experiences returning to work after parental leave
- LabourStart’s” women’s union news page
- The British Trade Union Congress Family Friendly Working Guide (pdf)
- Panui March 2011 - A quarterly newsletter from the Ministry of Women’s Affairs
Click here for latest women’s news
A bill to extend paid parental leave to 26 weeks has run out of time for parliament to pass it before the election. However, the coalition to support 26 weeks paid ...
Tertiary Update Vol 17 No 22 Labour’s new policy is kicking off a debate about class sizes with TEU calling for parties to tackle overcrowded lecture theatres. Having a smaller student to ...
Trigger warning: This story deals with sexual assault and may be triggering to some people. A spate of recent attacks on Victoria University students has students and staff asking how safe ...
Tertiary Update Vol 17 No 20 Late last night National MPs stalled the final reading of Sue Moroney’s paid parental leave bill which extends leave to six months. It is thought the move was ...
Equal Employment Opportunities Commissioner (EEO) Dr Jackie Blue is receiving TEU support in her call for targets to close the 17.1 per cent gender pay gap in the public sector ...