TEU National Women’s Committee, Te Kahurangi Mareikura
- Guiding principles
- Committee meetings and dates
- Role of the National Women’s Committee, Te Kahurangi Māreikura
- TEU Branch Women’s Representatives
- Organising a “Coffee Cake and Chat” session
Other useful links
- CTU Women’s Council page
- Toolkit on combining parental leave and a career – a toolkit published by the University of Auckland with input and advice from TEU, covering before, during and after parental leave
- Women returning to work report – a joint project by the University of Auckland and the Association of University Staff analysing women’s experiences returning to work after parental leave
- LabourStart’s” women’s union news page
- The British Trade Union Congress Family Friendly Working Guide (pdf)
- Panui March 2011 – A quarterly newsletter from the Ministry of Women’s Affairs
Click here for latest women’s news
Plans announced today by the management of Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology to cut jobs because the institution did not meet narrow funding metrics is further evidence that the current tertiary ...
The Tertiary Education Union has launched a new toolkit to tackle the problems holding back so many wāhine in Aotearoa New Zealand. Launched on International Women’s Day, the Gender Equity Toolkit will ...
The Tertiary Education Union is asking staff working in tertiary education to keep a look out for a forthcoming survey about what it’s like to work in the sector. The State of ...
Gender equity in the workplace moved a step closer today with the launch of a new toolkit to tackle the problems holding back so many wāhine in Aotearoa New Zealand. Produced by ...
Students, staff, and institutional leaders represented at the Voices from Tertiary Education forum on 1 March 2018 at Manukau Institute of Technology, have called on the Minister for Education, Chris ...