TEU National Women’s Committee, Te Kahurangi Mareikura
- Guiding principles
- Committee meetings and dates
- Role of the National Women’s Committee, Te Kahurangi Māreikura
- TEU Branch Women’s Representatives
- Organising a “Coffee Cake and Chat” session
Other useful links
- CTU Women’s Council page
- Toolkit on combining parental leave and a career – a toolkit published by the University of Auckland with input and advice from TEU, covering before, during and after parental leave
- Women returning to work report – a joint project by the University of Auckland and the Association of University Staff analysing women’s experiences returning to work after parental leave
- LabourStart’s” women’s union news page
- The British Trade Union Congress Family Friendly Working Guide (pdf)
- Panui March 2011 – A quarterly newsletter from the Ministry of Women’s Affairs
Click here for latest women’s news
Members of the Tertiary Education Union (TEU) will be making some noise about equal pay next week. Make sure you know what’s happening in your area. The Equal Pay Week of Action starts on ...
The National-led Government has tabled a proposed amendment to the Equal Pay Act in Parliament that could deter women from making claims to achieve genuine equal pay. The law does provide a ...
Women from across the union movement have taken a collective stand against a change in law that could see vast sums of public money being transferred away from public tertiary ...
With only two months to go before voters head to the polls, it is more important than ever that issues of major concern to women are front and centre in political debate. For ...
It is Pink Shirt Day tomorrow and the TEU is working with Massey University to take a stand against workplace bullying by celebrating the day at each of its campuses. Pink ...