Nicki Wilford

Hello from Nicki Wilford

Hi,

My name is Nicki Wilford and I am the new TEU organiser for Victoria University of Wellington (except for the Faculty of Education where my colleague Phil Dyhrberg is the organiser) and Whitireia Community Polytechnic.

I have  worked at VUW before as the education coordinator for VUWSA representing students for over three years from 2002 till 2005 and worked for VUW in 2006.

I  was previously a union organiser for NZEI , the union that represents primary teachers, principals, support Staff and early childhood teachers for four years.

While I  am based three days a week in Education House on Willis St,  I will be running an appointment day on Thursdays at the Kelburn Campus in my office there 20 Kelburn Parade, and I am happy to travel to Te Aro and Pipitea Campuses  and the School of Law by appointment.

The best ways to contact me are by email, nicki.wilford@teu.ac.nz or phone 04 801 4730 or 027 444 2893.

Notice: vice-chancellor forums with staff

As you are probably aware the vice-chancellor is running  a series of staff forums on 9,10 and 11 May. We would like to make sure that the questions you think are important for the future of the unviersity are asked at these forums.

Please come along  to one of the pre-meetings planned to discuss what YOU think those questions should be.

We are meeting at:

1. Kelburn Campus this Thursday 26 April at noon in Cotton 228, and
  2. Pipitea Campus on Wednesday 2 May at 12.30 in the Railway West Wing 128

It would be great if you could get to one of these meetings.

Regards,

Nicki Wilford